Mockboards!
Hooray! It's over! And I passed. I am apalled. I didn't think that my patient would even qualify, and then I passed. I got docked for my xrays, which I can control for the next time. I also got docked on calculus, so I just need practice, practice, practice. I barely passed, I got 75.5! But that is a pass baby! I also did bad on some recession on one tooth. Recession is so hard! I couldn't find the CEJ! Oh, well. I am just glad that I know what I need to improve for next time! I am also glad that my patient showed up. He called me this morning at 6:30 and said that his car had broken down, I was panicked! But when I got to school he was here reading his newspaper! It is ALL OVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment