VA 11/7/07
Well, another day has gone by at the VA. I had a pretty good experience this morning. my patient had some difficult calculus spurs, and very tight tissues. These are the hardest patients I think. I thoguht that I was doing so crappy too, I wasn't feeling the calculus come out. But, when Kami came in she said that it was like amazing, and I had done an excellent job. It was a really great confidence boost for me. I feel like maybe I have a chance at being a really great hygienist someday. So, I saw an 8, 10, and 1:30 patient today...ugh! I feel like a grunt...I just keep scaling. I am also very proud of myself today because I didn't use the ultrasonic on any of my patients! Wahoo! I am practicing to be a great hand-scaler. Hopefully one day I will succeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It's true, this was an impressive day for you. Keep it up!
Post a Comment