Well, since Trent and I now have two sides of the family to visit. We went to Grandma Thacker's house for turkey and then to my Aunt Ginny's house for spaghetti. My family is italian, so we have a tradition of having homemade spaghetti every holiday! The picks are of the whole family sitting for dinner at Grandma Thacker's. Then my brother and my mom at my aunt's.
Thanskgiving!
Well, since Trent and I now have two sides of the family to visit. We went to Grandma Thacker's house for turkey and then to my Aunt Ginny's house for spaghetti. My family is italian, so we have a tradition of having homemade spaghetti every holiday! The picks are of the whole family sitting for dinner at Grandma Thacker's. Then my brother and my mom at my aunt's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That sounds so yummy having homemade spaghetti! It sounds like Thanksgiving was great!
I hope to see some more fun pictures soon of what you and Trenton are up to. Oh, I would love to know how to make that yummy spaghetti!
(The Polar Express is in Heber Utah)
Post a Comment