10/25

Well, today turned out to be a good day in clinic. I started out with the final quad of a class 2/3 patient, then I saw a 10 year old who was great. My afternoon patient had cancelled, but I got lucky and chanci had done an OD on a class 2 patient that mornng, so she gave me that patient to clean. The only problem I ran into was that this patient had the most tenacious calculus ever. I couldn't get the stuff off!! It was fun though because I had my peer pal there watching, so it was a good patient experience. I also started my first day at the VA this week. It went pretty well. It is really nice to go there. I hope I can get some really good experience, although I am nervous that I will be too slow to see 2 patients every morning, so wish me luck on that !

2 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

Hi Casandra! I saw your comment on Chelsi's blog and had no idea you had one. We missed you guys this weekend!
*jared and rissa

Trent and Cas said...

Hey Rissa!
Well, my blog is very boring compared to yours, but all of you guys have been very inspiring. I actually only have this blog because we have to keep it for school. But, I think I'm going to add some fun stuff! Hope you guys are doing great! We miss ya!