Wheelchairs and a Class 2
Today was a pretty good day. We didn't have to see any patients this morning. We learned wheelchair transfers, desensitization, and emergency prep. It was a pretty nice and relaxing morning. It is always hard for me when we don't have to see patients in the morning because by afternoon I am dead and don't want to see a patient anyway. However, today I had a really nice latin lady come in, she was pregnant, so it was hard to classify her, but I ended up getting a 2 out of her...which worked out great because that is what I needed. All in all it was a pretty good day, especially after the morning I had....I woke up this morning at 6:30, which is normally the time I leave! I was panicked, luckily I have a great husband that warmed my car, cooked my breakfast, and got me out the door. Tonight I am being nice and going with him to a BYU game...I wanted to wear red...but settled for a good neutral brown. (I don't want to get beat up...we're sitting in the season ticket holders' section.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can tell you the Gundersons are jealous of your tickets. We're having a bunch of people over to watch the game--but it's just as good as seeing it live. We'll look for you in the stands :)
Post a Comment