Tag, I'm it!

So I was tagged by Chelsi, and I am supposed to tell ya'll 7 interesting things about myself. That is going to be hard to do... as I am not that interesting, but here we go...

1. Every morning Trent wakes up and makes me breakfast, packs my lunch, and starts my car. I am usually running a little late, so it is a huge help. He is such a great guy! He does it even though I usually leave about 45 minutes before him, isn't that sweet!

2. We live in the smallest apartment in history, but it is ok, because we have the cheapest rent in history!

3. I don't like tomatoes or peanut butter. But I will eat salsa, ketchup, spaghetti, etc. I just don't like plain ole' tomatoes. I also hate chunks, example...in yogurt or ice cream...little nasty, slimy chunks of fruit...ew!

4. I love shoes! Really, I do. I have since I was a little girl, about 3. I would wear everyone's shoes around the house. By the time I was 5 I would save every bit of money I could and I always bought shoes! Unfortunately Trent is rather short and that eliminates like half of the shoe selection in the world, so I don't have as bad of a problem now.

5. When I get home I immediately strip down and put on my sweats or my pj's.

6. I have a serious problem, and it has gotten worse this semester. I have senioritis, and everytime I sit down to study I fall asleep for at least 1 hour.

7. Trent says I should say I love snowmobiling. I do think it is fun....but the cold is really not my fav. I would much rather go boating and bask in the sun. Which brings me to my last point of interest. I love to travel. The beach is my favorite. I hope we are going to Hawaii this year for my graduation! (Hint, Hint, Trent... ;)

3 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

I leraned some stuff about you that I didn't know. And I know what you mean about #4. Ryan and I are the same height and I have not been able to wear high heels since we have been married. It is so hard to find cute shoes without the heel.

Rissa and Jared said...

Trent is so sweet! If I were a good wife I would do that stuff for Jared...buuut i'm not. I know what you and Chelsi mean about shoes-I dated a guy for a while who wasn't much taller than me and I always felt huge around him if I was in heels. Lucky for me, Jared is tall :)

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

That was fun getting to know you better, I must say that I too love to have my PJ's on. Also how cute is your Husband to help get you ready to go in the morning!