I suck!
So today was mockboards and I failed. How could I do so crappy??? I just don't know. I missed tons of calculus and I swear I have never missed that much before in my life! Of course it had to be on our mockboard day, so it really counted. She had ANUG, which is not a fun thing. And of course my teachers all tried to make me feel better and blame her tissue and her sensitivity instead of my inability! I guess we all have a bad day, but why did mine have to be today?!?! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You don't suck! Consider it practice. You will do better next time, just relax ;)
Don't feel too bad, I've failed both mockboards now, of course I didn't miss 13 spots (just kidding I love ya). So I just got a makeover on my blog from that cute site you showed me!
Post a Comment