2 years ago today...

Well, today is our 2 year annivesary. We celebrated over the weekend, so that we could have Father's Day with our dads. We started off going to Tuscany for dinner, and it was fabulous. Great atmosphere, good food, good prices, if you haven't been there, I highly recommend it for your next special occasion. Then we spent a night at the Castle Creek in. The hotel is very nice, alongside a river with beautiful grounds and good breakfast in the morning, but neither of us slept very well. The beds kind of sucked. But, it was fun. We have been so busy with our home and school, that we hadn't gone out for awhile. Then on Saturday we saw a movie and had dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Can't believe it has already been two years, I love every minute of being married to you Trent!




So more updates on us... we recently layed tile floor in our kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. We also bought new appliances. Our old fridge and dishwasher stopped working. I must say, I love it all...a nice kitchen really does make me happy.



6 comments:

Skye said...

casandra, you look great and i love your hair. what a fun getaway, we need one too!

{Jamey} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Jamey} said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember right after you got back from your honeymoon you cut your long hair off, and we all met up for the Shakespear festival! Crazy! Time does fly! Your kitchen looks great!

Dena Porter said...

I want that frig! Happy 2 year!!

The Jensen Family said...

Congrats on two years. In a flash it will be 20! The house looks great as always. Too much talent in that family, share it with the reat of us!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, and your remodel is looking great:)