Finally it's done...

Back in March we started to tackle our loft. It has taken a little while, but it is finally done! I love the final result. Both Trent and myself learned new skills as we tackled this project. Trent built the computer/tv/built-in for the corner, which I love. He even built drawers down below thatdouble as my filing cabinet. It is great! I learned how to sew, and did the curtains and pillows for the couch. I also painted the built-in and then I distressed it. We put a new fan in and it is a whole new room!! We love having this little loft in our home, it is where we unwind from the day! I didn't get any actual before pictures, but it was a messy area before, so just imagine that.

7 comments:

Chanci said...

CUTE! You guys did such a good job, you are so talented! Now that school is over it is so fun to have little projects to keep you busy and make your house super cute!

Skye said...

that looks great, i can't believe trent built it!

Unknown said...

It looks so good!!! I love the green color you put on the walls.

Dena Porter said...

Very cool! You both are so talented. Congrats on a lovely space!

Rissa and Jared said...

what a lot of work...we are in the middle of re-doing our family room. i'm so jealous you are finished! looks great!

Meghan said...

You two are so cute and crafty. Really, you did an excellent job.

The Jensen Family said...

Looks great! You did good ;)