Step 1: Admitting you have a problem

We haven't been up to too much lately. Trent is finishing up his 1st year of the mechanical engineering program at the U. Only one more year left! WOOHOO! I am just working along. We have been doing a few things to the house, slowly, and I will post more pictures of that later. Just wanted to come on and admit that lately I have been suffering a bit from Spring fever, and I am so tired of the rain! I have been going out shopping with my mom the last few weeks. Well, this week Trent counted the number of pairs of shoes I had accumulated over the last 3 weekends, and I have bought 10 new pairs! Okay, so I know that is alot, and I know I have a problem, but I got them all on SALE! And, they are all so CUTE! Wouldn't you agree!?


also of note:
I recently made this really yummy homemade chicken pot pie, and it was super easy.(Thanks for the recipe Robin). I was so proud of my cooking/baking skills I took a picture of my masterpiece.

9 comments:

Skye said...

you are so funny. I'm the same way, mainly because shoes are the only thing that I can fit in these days. I hope you got some cute clothes to go with them ; )

GSK said...

Those are cute shoes!! I want some! Where did you find the good sales?

Unknown said...

wow your pot pie looks good. Mine never look that good.

Brynn said...

I love that they are all flats ;) But when you find cute flats, you have to get them!

{Jamey} said...

Yay for Trent! That will be so nice when your both done with school! The shoes are all so cute! I love the brown flip flops!

Kevin and Stephanie said...

That pie looks good.. we love pot pies but I have never made one. Can I have the recipe?

Dena Porter said...

It's not really a problem...when you NEED something you just NEED it!! haha I hope things are going well for you. Do you like where you work? Are you still working at the same place?

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Yummy! What a good cook you are!

Skye said...

I would love the names of the dvd's you like and any pointers, thanks