Count Your Many Blessings!

Well I have been wanting to write this post for awhile, because my blessings are what got me through all the stress of board exams! One night, I was really stressed and had not been sleeping so I got really frustrated, and I was simply reminded by my wonderful husband that I needed to be grateful for the blessings in my life. After that, I was stress-free, everyday I wake up and think of things I am blessed with. It is a serious help, I recommend it to everyone. (Except you are all probably smarter than me and you already do it everyday). Anyway, I wanted to list 10, but I think five blessings will do for now.

1. I am so very grateful for Trent. He had put up with so much while I have been in school. He has done it all with a smile on his face, and has never complained. He kept our house clean, our dishes done, our laundry done, and me happy. I love you Trent!

2. I am grateful for my family. They have all been such a huge support throughout my life. I am especially grateful that they understood the seriousness of school in my life, and have cut me some slack. I feel very selfish for having spent so much of my free time studying...but I know that they all understand, and I couldn't be more grateful.

3. I am grateful for my girlfriends, and all of my friends for that matter. It was so nice on the day of my huge 8 hour exam my friends had planned to go out to dinner, in celebration of my freedom and my great friend Meg's Birthday. I think friends are such an important and crucial part of life. I love you guys!
Ok, so it is 3 for now. I didn't make any promises! To be continued...

5 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

that is great. I like to tell myself that someone has it worse then me. Like when I don't want to be pregnant anymore, I think of all my friends who can't have kids. It is a great way to make your self feel better if you are depressed.

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What a great reminder to count our many blessings. I know that I need to stop more often and think of all the many things I have been blessed with.
What a fun night out with the girls! I need to do that soon.

Skye said...

what about me?

Rissa and Jared said...

you look darling in your pictures. I have an amazing talent of looking awful any time a camera is near. you always look cute, and i like your hair/hat.

Meghan said...

Awww, you are too cute, Cas!