Hallelujah!!

Well, after a long and stressful week I have FINALLY found a BOARD PATIENT! Hooray! The week started with me screening everyone in Ogden to try to find that one perfect patient that qualifies for boards, and I had no luck. Today was my last chance effort before I went insane! Apparently the Lord recognized that because he blessed me with a board patient today. I am really excited too because he was a board patient last year, and knows how important it is, so I think he will be very dependable. I also found a backup patient, in case for some reason the original doesn't work out. My friend Skye is using my patients brother as her board patient, so it was a truly lucky day. I went from having no-one to having/finding 3 that qualified! Hallelujah is what Trent said! I am sure that I haven't been the best person to live with lately, but things are getting better. I have spent the week studying for the last written board exam I will ever have to take(if I pass). I take the 8 hour exam on Tuesday, and then, freedom at last! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Best wishes on your board exam, I know you will do a great job!