Our Humble Abode!


This is our bedroom! Yep, that is our Grandma Dansie painting. It matches perfectly!

This is pictures of our little apartment. It works for the two of us. Before we moved in we had the pleasure of painting...and I must admit although it was small, I learned to hate painting! Never Again!


I love the Shabby Chic look, so you can't tell but our nightstand and headboard are white antiqued. All done by mwa! (Trent helped too!)


This is our living room. All we have room for is the couch!


Our view of the TV from the couch!



We have a corner office! It's one corner of our living room! Great eh?

4 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

Cute house, looks like you put your own personality into it. I just love it, and Ryan loves that TV....

Rissa and Jared said...

I've never seen your house--it looks darling!

{Jamey} said...

Your house is so cute! Are you sure you've only been married for 6 months? Your house is already so put together and cozy!

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What a darling little home and you have done a great job decorating it. I also love the antiqued look!