I was tagged by Rissa
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping paper...it is just cuter and more fun. But if I have an odd shaped gift to wrap...I'll stick it in a bag.
2. Real tree or artificial? I like the smell of real...but artificial is just much easier because you don't have to water it or vacuum up under it when the pine needles fall. Also...artificial trees have a new great thing...they come pre-lit! Hooray!
3. When do you put your tree up? Between Thanksgiving and Dec. 1st
4. When do you take it down? December 26th
5. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Both, but we have this awesome Cocomotion thing that makes the best hot chocolate ever.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I have no idea. I don't remember one favorite.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? I wish I did!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My mother...what do you buy for a woman that has everything??
9. Easiest person to buy for? Trent, all I have to do is buy something BYU or snowmobile related and he is happy. Although, this year he found his love for powertools.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I don't know.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail...it is fun to get the cute pictures of everyone's kids. I even mailed out cards this year :)
12. Favorite Christmas movie? ELF
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably, but I don't remember.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's treats...every year she bakes millions of different goodies. Mmmm...
15. Clear or colored lights? Clear, although I think that colored can be tastefully done. I just like that clear ones are so bright!
16. Favorite Christmas song? Oh come all ye faithful
17. Travel or stay home? Either one. It is probably easier to stay home.
18. Can you name all the Santa's reindeer? I don't know anyone who can't.
19. Angel or Star? We have a star this year. I like both, but I think it is hard to find a really pretty angel.
20. Favorite Christmas memory? Every year on Christmas Eve we get to open one gift. Also, my family always goes to a movie and then we cook up a huge feast. We have lobster, crab, and steak with all of the fixins. That has always been fun. It is also fun to go on the traditional christmas eve snowmobiling trip to the cabin with the Thackers.
I tag Brynn, Skye, Jamey, and and I don't know anyone else who blogs, that wasn't already tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Trent,
It's been a while since I have seen everyone. Congratulations on your new family. I hope all is going well. I now have a blog site so if you would like an up date on us............ feel free to check it out :)
http://alofaoyewilsonfamily.blogspot.com/
Love Ya
Nisha Wilson
Cassandra I really liked your blog template so I went to the same website and found one I really liked too! I hope that you don't mind me borrowing your cute website, but I have been looking for a template that I like forever and I really liked ALL of the ones on this one. I hope you had a Merry Christmas- It sounds like you had alot of fun anyway!
By the way what does tag mean?
Post a Comment