Last Saturday we had our ward Christmas Party. I wrote up a tribute to Tyler and we displayed the BYU tree. Cassie came along and we gave it to her to take home. She absolutely loved it. Everyone was impressed! Grandma and Grandpa Thacker came too! It was nice that everyone was so impressed with the tree. It really was a great tribute to Tyler!
Ward Christmas Party!
Last Saturday we had our ward Christmas Party. I wrote up a tribute to Tyler and we displayed the BYU tree. Cassie came along and we gave it to her to take home. She absolutely loved it. Everyone was impressed! Grandma and Grandpa Thacker came too! It was nice that everyone was so impressed with the tree. It really was a great tribute to Tyler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That tree looks awesome! One that I'm sure Tyler would have appreciated! What at great idea!
I am so glad that you posted pictures of the BYU tree, I have been wanting to see it. Everyone did such a wonderful job decorating it, it really is a Christmas tree that fits Tyler!
Post a Comment