Happy Valentine's Day

I just wanted to post real quick and tell my wonderful wife how much I love her! She is not just my loving wife, but she is my best friend! I know I don’t tell her enough how much I love and appreciate her! I never could! She puts up with me when I am grumpy and have had a long day and supports me and is a good sport when I am gone for 5 days on business travel. I will never be able to repay her for what she has done for me but I don’t think she is keeping score, so I’m good!
I love you Babe!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Trent

Here are some of my favorite pictures!
Our Honeymoon

Me, Casandra, and a piece of mining equiptment, basically my life in a nutshell.

Us in San Fran

Graduation, greatest day ever!

Me, Casandra, and snow, my second life in a nutshell

Us at Motor Cross at Rice Eccles. Rainest day every but it was a blast and Casandra was such a good sport! She has to put up with lots of crap like this being married to me.

1 comment:

The Other Oyler's said...

Wow, that is so cute Cas! And he even knows how to post pics, that is incredible!