For Sale

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm sick of seeing the same post every time I look at my blog! So, here's a new post! We haven't been up to much lately. We recently decided to list our townhome! We are hoping to sell and buy a house, with a big garage, and room to grow! We would like to build ideally, and fortunately there are homes being built in our very own neighborhood and ward. So that's the plan for now! Wish us luck.
Here's a few photos from the holidays and such.

Our only picture of us on Christmas 2011

All our loot, we were very well taken care of this year!

My studly husband...

The end.

6 comments:

Brynn said...

room to grow?.............

{Jamey} said...

Good Luck with selling the Town Home! That will be fun getting a new place!

Skye said...

I love the new blog and fonts, you'll have to teach me. Good luck with the house and I'll see you soon!

Ashlee, Justin, & Owen said...

I am glad I don't have to look at the same post any more either :) I like your back ground.

Mike and April Oaks said...

I'm wondering like Brynn- room to grow??? Any news? :0) ps Your hair is sooo cute right now

Marie said...

Love to see the updates and it sounds like you have lots going on rigt now! We miss you guys and will hopefully see you soon! Love ya!