July 2010

Well we spent most of July busier than ever. We camped- ALOT, and I had Girls Camp...more camping, boating, and hiking. We saw some friends and did all that BBQ and summer stuff. Here are the pics to prove it all.
First...I saw Eclipse...loved it.


For the 4th of July we went on the annual Fish Lake trip. Before we left I had to make 4 dozen cookies...

While there we went for a walk on the trail...


We also went 4-wheeling. We took an awesome ride, that took us to the top of the mountain above Fish Lake.





We drove down to the Salina rodeo, that's a definite party. LOL. Afterward they had fireworks.

I went to Girls Camp...

We went to Strawberry Reservoir for the 24th of July. My parents got a new puppy, her name is Ruby. Ruby loves to swim!!

We had a BBQ with all our friends, we'll miss those who are moving! :(



1 comment:

Skye said...

And of course you saw me, why am I not on there!? It was good to see you, we need to get together more often.