Here are some highlights.
We started off going to a San Francisco Giants game. They won, and it was a beautiful day, perfect for baseball!
The next day we started off with Alcatraz, it creeped me out, but it was cool.
Then we rented cars and drove across the Golden Gate Bridge to a quaint little town called Sausalito for lunch.
Then to the Muirwood forest. This was my favorite place that we went the whole trip. There were huge redwoods, little bridges, streams, and trails. We even saw some deer.
The next day we saw the seals, and drove to San Jose to the haunted Winchester mansion. It was crazy, with doors to nowhere, and secret passages, and other crazy stuff.



4 comments:
I'm so jealous, i need to find an office like that. So when are we going to go out? have you seen eclipse?
It was a fun trip. Im glad we got to go with you:) Its fun to see what pics you got.
Fun! What a nice boss, taking you on trips every year!
WoW! I wish I worked for such a nice boss!!
Post a Comment