For New Year's Day, we took a trip up to Timberlakes above Heber. We went with the Thacker's and the Horrock's family. Cabin trips are my favorite way to snowmobile because I get to go inside, clean up, and get warm, and the boys can ride for as long as they want. And this cabin is probably the most beautiful cabin I've been to. We had a really nice day, the weather was perfect and my snowmobile ran great. I was so warm I was taking layers off. We did some snowmobiling and some sledding. We had fun with the Horrocks family playing some games too.

We like this mountain view as we entered Heber.


We saw this tree full of icecicles...it was crazy.

Us

Trent free stylin

Me going down backwards

Trent tried to make his own sledding hill

Joni going down

The sledding hill

The toys

the boys
2 comments:
Oh, that looks so fun! That tree is crazy, I'm glad you put up pictures. So, let me know when you find info on that half marathon. I'm ready to work my fat a off.
Fun! I miss doing stuff like that! How have you been? I wish I could have gone to dinner with you too. I really wanted to see you guys and catch up. Well let's plan on getting together again for lunch for UDA again!
Post a Comment