It's his Golden Birthday!

This weekend we celebrated Trents 25th Birthday. He went on a big "boys" snowmobiling ride that lasted most of the day Saturday, and that night we went out to dinner. Sunday, we went to his parents house for yummy turkey dinner and cake. His family, grandparents and Aunt Julie were there. It is so much fun to chat with them, and always good to see them. Then he came home and opened all of his gifts from me, I think he was spoiled this year! He got some clothes, a jacket, money, and a new telescope. He has been wanting a telescope for a few years to take with us camping where the sky is clear so that he can stargaze.








Happy Birthday Trent! I love you!

3 comments:

The Other Oyler's said...

He is only 25? Happy Birthday! You guys are so young! What are your plans after he graduates this spring?

Meghan said...

Yep, I am going to have to check that telescope out. AWESOME!!

dcprattfamily said...

Looking good! Happy B-day Trent!