Update

Well, first of all I had an awesome weekend that started out with Twilight! I saw the movie on Friday night with some friends and I liked it. Many people are being quite critical of it...but I thought it was pretty good. Plus it was fun to go out with the girls!

Next we had a party at our house for the football game. If you know Trent and I you know that we tend to disagree between the better team...blue or red. We had about 15 people over and the fans were a mix of BYU and UTAH, although I will say, that us Utes were a much louder crowd. I thought it was so much fun to have everyone over. We had tons of food. Trent has recovered from the loss, although I did get a picture of his pouting. Enjoy!







2 comments:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What fun! Poor Trenton, I feel for him. :)
I'm glad to hear that you liked the movie. I look forward to seeing it.

Chanci said...

It was so much fun going out and seeing Twilight! I can't wait to do it again when Dena comes!
And Go Utes!