So much to blog about!

Well, it has been forever since our last post and so much has happened. I will start with the most recent events. We had a busy and wonderful Christmas.
We started the festivities on Christmas Eve with the traditional snowmobiling trip! It was so freezing cold this year. There was a ton of snow, due the recent snow we've had. We did have a fun ride, but spent much of the time fixing snowmobiles and digging each other out. This was the first ride of the year for the Thacker family.




After that we hurried home for dinner with my mom's side of the family, at my uncle's house. We had an awesome dinner of steak and lobster that was so delicious. I discovered that I love lobster, when it is cooked right!




This is my hungry hubby waiting for dinner.


This is my aunt and uncle's dog...Have you ever seen a dog open presents. She doesn't just rip them, she really opens them.



After that party we headed to Mama and Papa Bugni's house, because Santa had already stopped by. We have started a tradition of opening everything on Christmas Eve late at night to save on sleep and time on Christmas Day. Trent and I made out with a lot of loot, a rice cooker, shop vac, clothes, dvds, blankets, slippers, we really scored. My mom is so great at gift-giving, she knows exactly what to get. Trent also got to open his big gift from me, because I had to hide it at my parents house. It was an air compressor...the guy loves his tools. He also got a work light, so I'd say between those and the shop vac he is well on his way to a full an complete garage!

It's an air compressor!


My mom got a new digital camera, and a plasma tv...lucky lady!


After that we came home and had our little Christmas between the two of us.

I got a new brown leather ottoman for the living room. Also, a new coat, running shoes, perfume, and sewing stuff! Trent did such a great job this year! I loved everything! Thanks babe!


Trent with his air compressor again. He also got all the accessories for it and he got a new coat, the new batman, and a laptop backpack. I didn't realize we sucked so bad at taking pictures at our own house!

Now for Christmas Day! It started off with us waking up to the power outage! Yay! So, needless to say we went to Trent's parents for showering and getting ready. We also had breakfast at their house and opened our gifts there. Then we were off to the hospital. Trent's Grandma Thacker had a stroke last Monday, Dec. 15th and has been in the hospital ever since. She is moving along in recovery, but is paralyzed on the entire left side of her body. So, the whole Thacker family went to the hospital to open gifts with Grams.






Then, we headed to the Bugni side's Christmas dinner. This was with my dad's brothers and sisters and all of their kids.


3 comments:

Skye said...

Looks like you guys have had a great christmas! It's been so busy, hopefullly we can get together sometime.

We are the Dall family said...

Wow, looks like you had a fun Christas!!

dcprattfamily said...

Thoughtful gift and gift givers!!

Our prayers are with Grandma Thacker!