Well, first and foremost...the greatest news of all; I PASSED BOARDS! I got my scores yesterday, and I was so excited that I passed I cried for about 5 minutes. I am so glad that all of my hard work paid off.
Next, we haven't been up to much lately. Trent is taking summer school and working. I started my job last week. I work 2 days a week, and am still looking for something to add 2 more days.
Our sister-in-law Cassie Jo leaves on her mission to Nashville, Tennessee this Wednesday, we are so excited for her.
We recently saw Iron Man, which was a really good show. I really liked it, but I've always liked the comic book movies. We also got together with a bunch of our friends and had a potluck/BBQ and played games. I am so grateful for my friends. Things have changed over the years, we now have babies and husbands, but it is always great to see each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congrats on passing your boards Cas!
Also thank you so much for the advice on my wisedom teeth. I feel a lot better about getting it done now and now I don't need to make another appt with my dentist to figure out what to do!!
Congrats on the boards, like you wouldn't pass silly! So how long until you have your license? I need a sub 1st and 3rd week of June, you could do 2 days?
YEA! I'm so glad that we all passed! It is such a relief not to ever have to go back to school again! Good Luck finding a another 2 days a week, I haven't even started looking yet.
congrats on your boards!! good to see you guys over the weekend
That is awesome that you passed! I am so proud of you and your accomplishments! It was way fun seeing over the weekend and I am still laughing at me smacking my butt thinking you all would guess the right song!:)
Congrats!! I knew you would pass.
Post a Comment