Pics from Graduation!

Well, today was graduation! It is great to be done with school forever! WooHoo!

4 comments:

Joni said...

We did it!! I didn't think it was going to happen, but we're done. Congrats to a new life without school :) I am going to miss everyone, hopefully we'll see each other at convention.

Skye said...

thanks for those pics, they turned out cute, and thanks for coming over last night. I thought it was really fun, we'll have to get together more during the summer-I can just meet you in SLC and we can shop : )

{Jamey} said...

Hey I hope you don't mind but I borrowed a couple of pics from your blog too. I lost my camera after graduation (long story) and my sister-in-law wanted me to post some, so Thanks! Yeah, I don't know about you, but I feel so relieved that it's all over! Good Luck with your board exam next week!

We are the Dall family said...

Congrats!! I bet you are so happy!!