Not off to a good start!

We're back to school! I don't know if that should have an exclamation or not. It was the first day of clinic today, and I had two patients cancel on me last night. So, as a last ditch effort I called my father-in-law and he came in this morning. It was nice to work on someone easy to start the semester, and I got done very quickly. However, I am already having anxiety that I won't find the patients that I need. The patients that cancelled on me today, were class 4's, which I need desperately(since they are so hard to find). I have discovered the need for some goals in my progression this semester. I want to gain a better ability to discuss disease and home care with patients. I also want to improve my time. In that area I am off to a good start, I got Larry done in about 50 minutes all together. Anyway, this afternoon I am seeing my mockboard patient...wish me luck!

3 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

you should have Ryan come up some time. Except he has awesome teeth. and you might not be able to tell him to do anybetter.

Rissa and Jared said...

ah! I have no idea what any of that dentist talk means, but if I lived in the area I would totally volunteer to go to the dentist. I love going

{Jamey} said...

You found 2 class 4's! That's awesome. I have never even seen even one the whole time we've been in the program. I hope I am able to find some. How did you find these 2?