What a day!
Well, I guess I am officially initiated into being an Ogden resident. Today was a crazy day, I am so tired. I was up all night cleaning because my apartment flooded, and to top it off I have a sinus infection. So needless to say, today in clinic I was only half there. I passed off two PE's today, and we went over medical histories. I am so glad that there were TA's to help us create each others' medical histories, it answered a lot of my questions about the case study we are doing. The only problem is I have to go back and re-do it. I found out that the PE's aren't as stressful as they seem. I was under the impression that they would be really difficult and strict to pass off, but it totally isn't that way. Anyway, I'm ready to go home and take a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Don't stess about the PE's. 3 and 4 are good. At first I was worried about getting 3 but you learn that you just do! Hang in there!
Post a Comment