Fun stuff!

Today in clinic I had a little bit of fun. With my pod we went over blood pressure, fulcruming, and our lovely TA Jen, tought us the explorer movements. That was the part that was really fun. It was kind of challenging to get the proper positioning for fulcrum, I definitely need some practice. With Jen helping me I really felt like I understood more, I just need to be able to do it on my own. It feels like I'm getting closer to the good stuff in hygiene, because thus far it has just been setting up the room and stuff. I didn't get any PE's passed off today, so my goal for monday is to pass off at least one, the vital signs one. I am going to have to practice over the weekend. My partner was Skye today, I liked working with her because she had ideas and helped me a lot. It was fun! I'm excited for next week. Oh, yah today a lady that sells loupes came. I don't know if I should get loupes or not, some people are getting them. I know they would help, but I don't know if I would use them enough. I'm not going to get them right now, my bank account took enough of a hit starting the semester, so it needs a break!

1 comment:

Chanci said...

Casandra,
Sounds like everything is going good way over there on the other side of clinic. Your pod is moving along quickly. I wish that the pods were not so segregated and that we all could interact a little bit more in clinic. Good luck on your Vital Signs PE!