

My old system was a drawer in the kitchen full of internet prints of various recipes, I think this system is much, much cuter. It is super easy too! So, what I do is when I try a new recipe and like it, I make a card and print them for 17 cents at Costco. Then, I organize them all in a box with cutesy little dividers. Each week, I can look through my recipes, pick the ones I am going to make, then make my grocery list. It is awesome, and I love it because it is so cute! I can make about 5 recipe cards in 1 hour, depending on how creative I feel, so getting all 40 of my recipes done was a task, but now I am caught up and can just do them as needed! Love it! Trent did great with this gift!

I love being organized!



4 comments:
I love this idea!!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yeah hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils are in SO many things. It's hard to avoid it completely but I am much more careful about checking labels now.
Have you ever looked at Cooking Light's website? That is where I get the majority of my recipes. I love it!!!
I love them! Such a good idea.
I'm so copying you:) you have totally inspired me to clean out my cupboard of messy recipes!
What is the scrapbook software you got called?
Post a Comment