Lesson Learned...

Since we moved into our townhouse I have been trying to decorate. The other day I decided to TRY making my own artwork for our bathroom. I bought these wood framed mirrors from Ikea for 2.50 each, then I found scrapbook paper that matched our colors and tried to mod podge it. I decided that from now on I'll just pay a little extra dough and get pre-made merchandise, cuz lets face it...I am not an artsy fartsy person. I envy those who are, and invite you to feel free to stop by my house and do your thing!

this is what they looked like before i touched them



Advice anyone??

7 comments:

Dena Porter said...

I think it looks pretty cool from what I could see. Did you see the new Twilight trailer?

Jilly said...

I think they look great!!See you are artsy fartsy, lol

Tecia said...

I really like the last one!:) good job!

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Wow, I love them! It looks to me like you are very talented!

Josh and Laurie said...

I think it turned out way cute. I love it.

Chanci said...

What? I think they turned out good, way cute...I might copy you but I am not crafty either!
So, I was just thinking last night, do you want to get tickets to go see Twilight together? We should get a big group of DH girls and go to dinner and then to the movie...what do you think? I can organize it if you want! I wish Dena was going to be here.

Matt said...

Trent, my sister stumbled across your blog and sent it to me. Thought I would just say hello, looks like things are going well with y'all. How is that ol' tent trailer treating you guys? You can check out our blog at:
mattandchelseesnider.blogspot.com

Tell your folks we say hello.