Another day in clinic!
Today was a pretty good day. I had a class 5 and a 1a. So it was pretty easy. I did my exam on my class 5, so that was good. However, when I started the day I had the goal of passing of some PE's, and I didn't get any done!! Ahh! I just didn't find the time to get an instructor to watch me. I wish we had one person in the clinic that would be here solely to do PE's. That would be so awesome, because today I was ready to do PE's, but my instructor would be busy with a scale check or something, and since I didn't want my patient to wait, I just didn't bother. Oh, well. I know that I can do them. I am excited for next week, I'm going to start on my class 3 patient. We'll see how that goes, I hope that with this experience I can get better with my ultrasonic skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment