Slippery when wet!
Today in clinic I had a lot of fun. We scaled anterior teeth. I was lucky enough to have a partner that had calculus, so I cleaned it off! Kimber was nice, she said I didn't hurt her. It was kind of challenging today because on the typodont I felt like I was getting the hang of it, but then I started working on Kimber and I realized my fulcrum wasn't stable enough and I kept slipping! I was able to pass off two PE's today, and I am glad about that...PE's are not too difficult, they're just like a dark cloud looming over my head. I completely forgot what I was doing when I passed off my explorer PE, so I wouldn't be surprised if I have to redo that one. Anyway...I can't wait to practice scaling some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment